Pages

Translate

Saturday, February 11, 2012

REFLECTION and the virtual world

LesbosOnTheCouch by Beth C, one of the Lesbos

REFLECTION and the virtual world
I want to live my life in a way that I can be proud of myself- I want to wake up in the morning and feel that I matter…I want to wake up in the morning and greet the day with a smile, with a song. I want my heart to sing…and I want my heart to feel light.
Light, easy, flowing, buoyant, joyful, luminous, radiant, carefree, lighthearted – free…These are the words that I want to describe my life, my day.
Exuberant…that is what I want to feel when the alarm rings and the day begins. I love to be in motion. I love to create. ..
My writing is my way of expressing myself. My writing is how I get my message across. My writing is how I search for myself. My writing is how I heal…
My life, all of our lives is a process….as is my writing…
I live my life in extremes…as my writing is extreme…here, I've begun in seriousness and spirituality and thoughtfulness…and now I am feeling a change in spirit….
My reflection turns to my Love who is traveling and…
Exuberance…

My Love… She is so creative and fun…her mind amazes me. She is in Europe this month visiting family, breathing some fresh icy air and having fun- without me! Her creativity- her path a full gamut of interests… She loves painting and working with glue and paper---she loves gardening -and virtual gardening as well!
Today I met a mutual friend for coffee--- we were talking and she mentioned the virtual garden---  my Love went away for a month and left her to water her virtual garden – Really?! At least she did the responsible thing and got someone else to care for it….
And I thought it was weird that I compete with this virtual garden from my bed at night. When I get into bed exhausted and I look over and say – Are you coming Love? And she says she has to water the garden or things will die….It is a virtual garden, isn't it??!!
Yesterday was my Love's birthday. I miss her but I am so proud of her fearlessness…she's doing what she needs to do to take care of herself. She's traveling and breathing the icy air and seeing new things and letting her eyes and heart open wide to the possibilities and the newness of the world.
And that brings me back- here I am thinking of ways that I can lead a life and be worthy- be worthy of the gifts that I have been given…so that I can be here for those I love and those who love me…I will take a lesson from my Love and step outside and breathe the air and see the world anew –today I will breathe the air and see the world anew…
Enjoy the World!
My Love: Happy Birthday! May you enjoy the world every day of the year.


1 comment: